Jio GigaFiber Customer Care Number Helpline @ Complaint 2019

By | May 10, 2019

Jio GigaFiber Customer Care Number, Reliance Jio GigaFiber Broadband Helpline No. 2019, Jio Giga Fiber Customer Care Toll Free No. Service for Complaint of Router & Internet Connection Speed here:

Reliance Jio is all set to launch the Giga Fiber Broadband networking service. In Mumbai and Pune cities, Jio has already launched its Giga Fiber Broadband testing service. This service, in other words, will soon be extended to all other cities in India. Those who want Jio Giga Fiber Broadband can get it after it’s started.

Jio Fiber Customer Care

If you have any problem related to Reliance Jio GigaFiber Broadband then call on Customer Care Number by any operator SIM & Other Details Given Below.

Jio GigaFiber Customer Care

If the Jio Giga Fiber service is available in your area, then you can register yourself for the Jio Giga Fiber connection on your home, workplace anywhere with the help of the Official website. The user can contact the customer care or helpline of Jio GigaFiber Broadband service. With the customer care and helpline number, customers can get any help related to any query and problem. Customers can get the customer care number of any city, from the official website. The Reliance Jio has customer care numbers for every city on its website. From the start of Jio Giga Fiber online registration service to the installation, customers can get the help they need from this helpline.

Jio GigaFiber Customer Care Number

This customer care is particularly dedicated for Jio Giga Fiber Broadband Services Complaint No..Users with questions and doubts about the Jio Giga Fiber service can get in touch with this helpline number and clear their doubts. These customer care centers have technical experts to assist users in clearing their doubts.

✉➥The experts are available to the users on all seven days of the week and users can contact them at any time they need.

Also Check: Jio GigaFiber Cities List <<Pin Code Wise

Reliance Jio Broadband Customer Care Toll-Free Number

Users can telephone in any network to contact Jio customer care. If a customer sends an email, users can even send emails to the helpline and receive a 24-hour response. Similarly, users can use Jio GigaFiber Customer Care Number and other network numbers to contact this helpline. There are special numbers for Jio users and some other network numbers are available.

Jio GigaFiber Customers Care Helpline

Experts are available for your assistance 24*7 (Monday to Sunday)

☏ Customer Care No. 1800-896-9999

Check Here: GST Effect on Jio GigaFiber

Register Here: Jio GigaFiber in Jaipur | Jio Giga Fiber in HyderabadJio GigaFiber in Kolkata | Jio Giga Fiber in Bangalore

How to Contact Jio GigaFiber Customer Care Number?

If you want to get the Reliance Jio GigaFiber broadband service, then it is must know the customer service contact or helpline number in advance.

• Reliance Jio GigaFiber Customer Care toll-free number: 1800-896-9999, this number is expected to be the JIO Broadband Customer Care Number.
  • Complaint number: 198
  • General Helpline number: 199
  • Tele-verification number for data and call services: 1977
  • Tele-verification number for only data service: 1800-890-1977
  • LYF customer care Toll-Free number: 1800-890-9999
  • E-mail for customer support: care@jio.com.

❥Reliance Jio Made with ♥ in India❥

Join 4,322 other subscribers

38 thoughts on “Jio GigaFiber Customer Care Number Helpline @ Complaint 2019

1. BSGILRA

I also have same story to tell on JIO. TOOK MONEY; AFTER LOT OF FOLLOW UP, TECHNICIAN COMES, WITHOUT ANY EFFORT TO PULL WIRE, STATES WIRING NOT POSSIBLE, TAKE YOUR REFUND. i APPLY FOR REFUND; TOLD WILL TAKE 30 DAYS. LATER I GET PLACE CHECKED UP AND FIND WIRING IS SPOSSIBLE; TELL JIO TWO STAFF WILL PAY AGAIN, GET TECHNICIAN AND OUR BUILDING MAN WILL EXPLAIN HOW TO PULL WIRE, BUT NO RESPONSE, FOR OVER TWO DAYS. RELIANCE SHODDY CUSTOMER SERVICE; ONLY INTERESTED IN BOOKING BUT IMPLEMENTATION IS VERY POOR.
    ALSO TOOK A SIM CARD, WHICH DOES NOT WORK ON ANY PHONE. CONTACED AREA MAN, BUT HE AALSO NEVER RESPONDS. AS PER MY EXPERIENCE AT LEAST AIRTEL TAKES ACTION AND SORTS OUT THE PROBLEMS. NEVER GO FOR RELAINCE.

2. masavkarshashi@gmail.com

our building cabling has be done in jan 2019 but still they didnt turn up for deposit nor started internet and cable service. i think reliance service getting down worst day by day.

3. RAJIV SACHDEVA 9811031543

WE HAVE REQUESTED FOR JIO INTERNET GIGA FIBRE AND PAID RS. 4500.00 FOR IT ON 06.04.2019
    I WAS CONFIRMED THE INSTALLATION WILL BE DONE ON 08.04.2019 , WAITED WHOLE DAY NO BODY TURNED UP AND GAVE ALL STUPID REASONS FOR NOT COMING.
    NOW SINCE I HAVE PAID THERE IS NO NEWS OF INSTALLATION NOR ANYONE IS RESPONDING.
    WE DID A MISTAKE BY PAYING.

4. sayan b

Same problem, network issue. Tried complaining 4 times. Everytime they give fake commitment. Now , they are saying 60 days to get my money back. Now I am without Internet for last 5 days. No technician came, nothing is working. Why did even bought this , I was happy with other connections. I am not against Jio, but this was not expected from the brand. I am cursing myself now. Not even a single try they did. Just took 4500 rupees, and vanish. Whats going on really??

5. SANJAY KR MOOKIM

I PERSONALY ADVISE PLEASE DONT RAGISTERED IN JIO GIGA FIBER THEY ARE UNABLE TO GIVE SERVICE AFTER TAKING PAYMENT , THE CUSTOMER CARE ALSO TELL LIE TO HIS CUSTOMER, EVERYDAY THEY TOLD PLEASE GIVE US 48 HOUR TO SOLVE THE ISSUE BUT NO RESPONSE GETTING FROM THEM, ONLY FAKE COMMITMENT RECEIVED FROM THEM.

6. Felix Mathew

Hi I am a jeo user and as I am shifting to another house I would like to get my broadband reinstalled there , but as I tried calling the customer care no one responded and got an automated voice you entered the wrong number .( This number I took from internet) how you gonna solve my problem if you don’t know it at least get
    Your communication right so that people can contact
    Act you .,not happy with the service also as it gets stuck and do not deliver the speed it promised .

7. Nalla Ram Chandra reddy

Hallo..I HAVE TAKEN JIO GIGA FIBRE THREE WEEKS AGO…BUT NETWORK SYSTEM IS DISTURBED BY LOCAL ROAD WORKS.PLEASE RECONNECT NETWORK AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE

8. Nithiya shree

No webpage is loading. The Internet speed is so low. Simply a waste of money

9. sunil dutt dua

The excutive on 15/3/2019 approch me and while giving impression that connectivity will be provided within 2-3 days took an amount of Rs.4500/- as security. On 16th march i received a msg that operation team will come on 17th march to deliver the connection. But nobody turned till 18th march. The person who took the booking stopped taking my call. When on 18th called customer care even they failed to give the exact status to my reference no 7000351946. On 19th received a call and person claimed to be the part of constrction team apprised that on account of non avaiblity of infrasructure they are not in a position to install the coonection. He promised to arrange the same on 22nd march. When no body turned i tried to contact the person on the no he made the call on 19th march. But the person who took the call showed his ignorance and stated that though he is from jio fiber team but some one else might have used his ph. All this was sounding rubbish and i called customer care and apprised them about all the development. The team leader of customer care assured that my connection will get installed by 23th march by all means. Till 1pm on 23 march nobody came to install the connection as promised. I again contaced customer care for this, the customer care as usual showed the anoymity despte being provided complete reference. Again and again u have to narrate whole incident which shows there level of professionalism. Insead of offering me full status of my case the executive kept on telling that my problems will be solved very soon. It was really difficult to continusly struggling at customer care of jio fiber as they take u granted and put u on hold for 15 to 25 miniute. I even tried to seek my money back but i had been told it may take minimum 60 days to get back my money (modern days dacoit). I really cursed my self for considering reliance. At 1pm on 23rd march one exective from operation side called me and instead of installing connection vaguely apprised that he will try provide the connection by late evenimg of 24th march. I do not know whether this time they r telling lies as usual or actually they r in a mood to oblige me finally. But i have learned few leasons out of this (1) do not entertain excutives even they r representing big brandes. (2) do no jump to any thing which are being offered as free this could be trap and tactic to grab u r money(3) do not take such free offers as company like reliance do not respect u as respectable customer and taken u for granted. ( 4) no proper complaint redersal system and appropriate follow ups. I considred jiofiber a substandatd organisition, no ethics, no policy no values and a cheap level ground level staff support. I wasted at least 10hrs between 15th march 2019 to 23march while calling there excutives and customer care , however till date still connection is pending.

1. amit anand

Can you tell me the customer care no which you are calling. Am trying to connect them but not able to connect. I am asking for refund from past 2 months, am not getting.

10. Shylaja

Not able to use my broadband service it keep on baffaring pl do the needful

11. Harish dave

Hello there
    Harish this side I’m unable to access my internet service through broadband kindly help out as soon as possible
    It will be highly appreciated

12. abhiijit

dear sir
    please share leased line internet plans required new line

13. Abhishek Kumar

I did not get installation scene from 8 days i raised complaint 3 times but there is NO solution
    Now strong believe that Jio is useless and AIRTEL is best. # GO for AIRTEL not for Jio

14. MERUPU PRADEEP

From 30/1/2019 i have paid 4500 for Jio fiber net new connection but i did not get any fiber net
    Even Jio fibet team also not respond to my problem then i raised complaint three times ,after complaint igot the connection but they didn’t fix the wiring manhole neetly incomplete work my register number is 9851234***